Okay I don't know who watches American Idol but i'm a fan. I don't watch much TV but this is one (along with Desperate Housewives) that I don't miss. I'm about to start on Monday nights with Prison Break also just to see that little hottie Wentworth Miller. Anyway I am curious at everyone's guess who will be eliminated tonight. I say it will be Kevin aka Chicken Little. I voted for Elliott last night and had a hard time getting through so I think he is safe. I also like Chris, Taylor, Mandisa & Kellie. I think the guys are better than the girls this year by far. Really there are none left that I can't stand. I didn't like Brenna or Ayla or Sway much. Last year I HATED Mikayla (aka little Babs aka Little Nanny) and before that I hated Jennifer Hudson & Fantasia.
I agree - the guys are so totally kicking booty and taking names this season. Chicken little needs to go this week. I am shocked he made it this far.
The DJ's I listen to every morning keep me filled in even though I don't watch the show. About the only reality show I watch is Survivor. I'm a Survivor junkie! :)
What a great site » » »
Best regards from NY! » »
Post a Comment