
Yep this is my Valentines Mantel I am a self-confessed Holiday freak. I love to decorate. I love to dress to celebrate the holidays, I buy my animals holiday items. I dress my child in holiday clothing. I make goodie bags for my co-workers, I would make my husband wear holiday themed underwear except he puts his foot down at that. Has to do it somewhere LOL
I dont' know. I can remember when I was a child of course I never paid attention to a calender but I would walk in from school and Mom would have the house transformed with spooky Halloween decor, or beautiful fall leaves,turkeys,scarecrows, or a winter wonderland of christmas decorations or pink & red & hearts everywhere or easter bunnies/chicks/flowers. I would always get SO excited. I guess you could say I get it honestly! I plan on going all out for Madison also. I want her to have the same kind of memories that I have and love the holidays as much as I do. This morning I dressed her in red tights, a red/pink dress decorated with hearts and the word LOVE embroidered on the chest and little black boots with pink hearts on them. I am wearing black boots, pink trousers and a pink michael simon tunic trimmed in zebra with a zebra print heart on the front. Sassy! ;) Oh and I was presented with a beautiful box of Godiva Chocolates this a.m. Happy Happy Valentines Day to all of my friends/visitors!

You go girl!!! Happy Valentines Day!
The PK and I don't do the whole "Valentines Day" thing...but most times, I wish we did!
Our supervisor at work, however, has given each of us girls up here (there are three of us) a little box of Godiva chocolates...and it's killing me not to eat them right now!!!
Excuse me while I go get my strawberry yogurt...I have GOT TO GET THESE CHOCOLATES OFF MY DESK RIGHT NOW! :)
Happy Valentine's Day Patti~
You have Godiva??? *drools*
Happy Valentine's Day xx
Have fun with those decorations - keep it up!
Damn it...I ate three pieces (I don't do chocolate covered cherries so I tossed that one).
*sigh*
I am SO WEAK!!!
(But they were yummy!;)
Aw I would have ate that chocolate covered cherry Stacy! I got a nice box of Godiva on my pillow this a.m. YUM. I ate two pieces, will save the rest for tomorrow. Maybe I will limit myself to two pieces a day. Yeah Right! Happy VD to all and thanks for stopping by. I got all of the links to work but one and i'm working on the Upbeat Divorces link. Will get ambitious and add more maybe tomorrow.
It all sounds wonderful to me!
Making magic for your home and child... I think that's just about the nicest thing to have as memories. Lucky lucky child.
I'm going to run right out and buy some holiday underwear now. ;)
~S
P.S. Godiva truffles are my fave thing by them. ~S
I wish I had sweet tooth!!
My mom was a total decorator as well..every single holiday. When I was a teenager I thought it was kind of lame (like everything!) but looking back it seems really nice.
Happy Valentines Day!
how come you didn't present us with chocolates too? YUMMY!
Hope it was a great day
Shelly
no one can say that you are not ready. a lot of people do not like valentines day and there are others that do. i met my wife on valentines day 41 years ago so it is extra special to us.
Post a Comment