The Strongest Man I Ever Knew
This is the strongest man i've ever known. My father in law Robert Leroy Tindal who died December 15,2005 leaving behind a very devastated family who loved him very very much.
Rob was diagnosed with stage 3 bone cancer in March of 2002 and it really took it's toll on him.
He lost so much weight and was in constant pain, moreso according to his hospice nurses than we could ever imagine.
And I never heard him complain.
Never.
Not once.
He died at home and he seemed very peaceful for which i'm very grateful.
He was overjoyed when Stacy and I had our baby girl Madison in October 2004, her "Pa" loved her very very much.
He went to bed at 7pm the night before in order to rest up enough to make it to her first birthday party in October 2005 despite being in such a weakened state that he could barely walk.
He loved that little girl so much (his Princess) and I am so very happy that he got to see her and spend as much time as he did with her.
We had lots of pictures and will always help her remember her Pa who was so special in so many ways.
Thanks for the memories Pa, may you rest in peace.
I love you.
1 comments:
Anonymous

I have yet to lose a parent, and whenever it does happen, whether a month or twenty years from now, it will be too soon.

My condolences to you and your family on his loss. He sounds like an incredible man.