Two In A Row - Lookout Now!
Hmmmm maybe I just might be entering the blogging world again. As long as I keep things within realm at work that is.

For all of my belly-aching and moaning about work i've found that following the death of my Mom (it still feels SO weird and alien to type those words) it really doesn't matter much at all.

Work is work is work. They pretty much leave me alone and that is the way I like it. I had a new boss for a hot minute but then they did a scramble and I had my old one back again.
She's crazy (and not in a 'good' way) but she is very understanding and easy to work with. You just have to ignore the crazy! LOL

I mentioned Bella came to visit me last week-end, now Madison wants very much to ride a plane somewhere.
I've got to get to work on that somehow.
Just for a long week-end or something. I'd love to do something over the long Memorial Day Week-end since I have that Monday off but we are going to Oak Island the week of June 19-26 so I don't know if I have several hundred dollars to spare to fly somewhere. We'll see.
I'm all about enjoying life these days and seizing the moment.
Watching my Mom die suddenly put things in perspective for me.
Don't save it for a rainy day people, take it out and enjoy it NOW.
Because that rainy day ...... may never come for you.
(((HUGS)))
~The~Monogram~Queen~
4 comments:

If Madison wants to ride in a plane, you can enlist her in the Air Force so she can ride to Iraq for free.

I hope you do keep on posting. I like learning from you. ;-)

I know what you mean about that rainy day. I hope you manage to figure out an affordable plane ride for Madison!

I'm trying to get back into blogging too. I've missed it.

Hugs,
Betty

I SO agree with the "rainy day" thing.

It's always fun and exciting to fly somewhere.

Have a fun time in Oak Island.