She got mad when I wanted to take a picture of her with the frog he gave her. He also gave her a box of candy that said "DRAMA QUEEN" on it. Lord, the boy already has her pegged!
These are some of MY Valentine spoils ... to the left is the new 2010 Mark Roberts fairy "Be My Valentine" - I love love LOVE his fairies. I only like the small ones (and good thing because they are a little expensive). They don't sell them in Florence so we have to get them at the Beach or Columbia usually. He also got me an "Easter Bunny "fairy and "I love Mom" fairy. He surprised me Valentines morning with the cute stuffed bear and big box of Russel Stover candy. I 'made' the monkey along with the girls. I always wanted to do it but felt foolish buying one for myself. Stacy said "Go ahead, i'll buy you one" - so I did! Isn't he just the best?
The girls built this little snowman outside Tomlinson's while I shopped. Theirs is SO much better than the one in Florence - and it's open every Saturday.
I think the girls did a good job on the snowman!
Something you DEFINITELY don't see every day - real snow on Palm Trees!
Snowy beach - something i've always wanted to see - and now I have!
We were on the top deck of the parking garage (covered thankfully) but had to go down this open ramp, see the icy snow? I would have NEVER attempted this but Stacy did a great job!
Venturing out to find some breakfast, there was quite a bit of traffic but it wasn't the usual mad rush, people were a little cautious.
I had a wonderful valentines day - Stacy is my valentine 24/7 365 days a year!

Love. Puke. :p
Snowy beaches rock. Enjoy while it lasts.
What a neat Valentine's weekend that you had.
How cute! I love that typical"get the picture taking over with pullleeeze" look that Maddie had!!LOL
Patti,you MUST go see what I said about you on my last comment...umm...the one w/ the old lady with the saggy tot-tots!!
you'll get a laugh.
Now I know snow in the south is a rare treat - but I don't wanna see snow again after I move for a really loooong time.......so I am glad you got it this year, so next year I won't have to fool with it - HA!
Snowy beach pics! Awesome. Never seen anythign like it. With so little snow, that's an impressive snowman for sure. You've got 10 times the snow we have - bizarre! it's been green grass all winter long.
Maddie has a boyfriend! That was a great snowman effort too, Patti. How I remember driving on snow! lol! :D)
I love the snowy beach pics. Glad you had such a wonderful Valentine's Day. You deserve it.
~hippo hugs~
What a great day...! I cannot believe seeing the snow right there at the Ocean. I've never seen that before...Even though I grew up back east, I just never went to the ocean when it snowed!
It looks like you all had a lot of fun! A Sweet Valentine's Day.
Oh yeah, Maddie looks real happy HA HA HA!!!!!
Snow and palm trees, now that's something you don't see all the time.
A little scary for a Canadian who tries to escape it by going to Florida.
That was great of Stacy to be ready for you in the morning.
Were you ready ;)
I love the look on her face. Talk about an attitude. My youngest loves having his picture taken but the oldest always does something cheesy.
Her face with that Valentines frog....tooo funny!!!
The little snow man is cute too!
Poppin back in to say hi,and tell you what an awesome person you are.Always thoughtful and caring for each one of the people that are somehow in some way in your life.You are a blessing to have as a friend.Thanks so much for your prayers for my daughter and the whole siuation.I hate saying this outloud cuz I'll prolly get bashed for it.....but if I were half the mom that you are,maybe my daughter wouldn't have used embalming fluid and meds to commit suicide.I'm so mad at myself for not seeing this coming.
Thanx again for your prayers,hun.
Oh Lord, look at that face she's making in that first picture! HA HA!!!
Someone call 911.....Mono-Queen is M.I.A. !!!
Hello...Hello? Patti? PATTI! Just checking to see where you are. You are missed! :)
Dear Patti,
I've been busy with work lately but just wanted to check in and see how you're doing. I know how hard it is to get over losing your mother, especially one whom you talked to about everything.
You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs,
Betty
Happy Easter! It's CHOCO time!
Dear Miss Patti,
Please come back. We here in Blogville, USA have missed you. I hope that you are doing well. Big hugs to you and your family sweetie.,
Love,
Manblogger
PS Are there any PSA's that need to come out???
Dearest MANBLOGGER!! I want in your blog...pretty please...
Hey Patti,I know your ok cuz I see u once in a while on Facebook...yup,I snitched you out.HA
I'm doing the same thing though.I got tired of trying to keep up with everyone via my 9 year blogging,so I turned to Facebook where u can just say a thing or 2 and move on.(plus I'm addicted to Farmville ;)
Plus u can still share each others pix without taking hours and hours on blog trying to keep up.
I know..my bad...but I hate when I don't have time to check on the people that always check on me...it makes me feel guilty.
Facebook is guilt-free...lol
But I DO miss swinging by here and seeing longer posts...
*big huggggs*
Still on a blog-break eh? Well, I hope to see you back again sometime. i also don't update regularly, but I'm aiming for once a week. Bye for now. ( I really mean that, because I KNOW this is just temporary... right!?)
Post a Comment