Back In The Saddle Again.........
Well friends I am back at Crying Cow/Run once again after over a weeks respite.
It was WONDERFUL.
I sure wish I didn't have to come back. Kind of tacky, I know, in light of so many who WON'T be soon coming back but it's how I feel.
I do love the paycheck though *snicker*


My child has been an absolute BEAST since Christmas Eve. I don't know what has gotten into her but I feel like "beating" it out! I want my sweet little girl back not this smart-mouthed disobedient monster! Arrgghhhh!!!!!


I accidently deleted EVERY single Christmas picture that I took from my camera so all i've got is the pics from the Festival of Lights which i'll probably post them tomorrow or Wednesday. I want my sister to look and see if there is any way they can be retrieved (I read the manual and couldn't find any) before I take a few pics of my Christmas spoils at least to share.
Santa WAS good to me!
I hope he was good to YOU as well!....
20 comments:

Maddie? Smart mouthing? Wow....
Never thought that would happen...
I sorry :(

SO glad you got all that you
wanted :) That makes it so much
better....I'm one of those who
HATES to open gifts...Don't know
why but I would rather not get
anything....

Take it easy and enjoy the pay
check!

HUGS!!!!!!

Satan is always good to me.

Dude. I sure hope you can recover your pictures. Things like technology make me nervous because I am so very capable of doing something like that.

Santa rocked this year.

santa was good to me glad he was 2 you also the rum sure wasnt oh lord am i feeling it today!

when i am bad smart mouth and all i get my toys takin away maybe that will help!

still today i get my toys takin away for being bad haha!

kisses!

My kids are starting to get a little smart mouthed but it only takes one of those looks to get them back in line.

I delted some pictures recently too that I wanted to keep, Grrrrrr.

As for answer to question 5 in your last post, I would have to say, if I wasn't caught is it still a crime?

Hope you can get those pics...that's just like me to do something like that..

Our Christmas was great...sounds like yours was too!!

Hope you can get those pics...that's just like me to do something like that..

Our Christmas was great...sounds like yours was too!!

to this very day, on occasion, i will say to my daughters: i miss when you guys were little. you were sooo sweet and lovable. maddie's just dipping her little toes in the waters of autonomy. she's got a lot of sweetness years still ahead of her. don't worry, patti.

sorry about deleting your xmas pics. that would break my heart too.

I was soooo ready to come back to work this morning. I did not think I could take one more day off. THEN I walked in the office...boy was I WRONG. I want to return home to the sweetness of my family, instead of the mean, ugly, and life haters I work with and who work for me. OK thanks for the vent.

I hope your Christmas was wonderful, and I know your precious little one is just bored with the rainy foggy weather.

Have a great New Year. I will be in the big D'ton next week.

Laurie- I do not know what has gotten into my girl!

Grant- Santa, Santa! I'm getting you hooked on phonics STAT.

Miss Hope- So glad to hear a)i'm not the only techo-challenged soul and b) Santa rocked!

Ryan- I just bet you do! Ha!!!

Greg- The "look" helps, some. That is an interesting question!!!

Michelle- I am sick when I think about it, I had GREAT pics!! *sniffle* Glad y'all had a good time though. We sure did.

M- Thank you, I need a little positive thoughts to cling to!

MGBHLH- Well give the m-queen a wave when you hit the Big D! LOL

I know I had you on my blog list but just had to add you back on! I don't know what happened...it wasn't intentional, I can assure you that. I'm sorry about that.

Sorry you lost your pics. I would hate that myself, and I don't even have a little one to take pictures of!

When mine went through the mouthy stage, I just stood them in a corner for 10 minutes or until they could behave properly. It worked! I didn't believe in spanking or hitting...not me! But the corner worked miracles! They never gave me any trouble all through high school or college years. They are the greatest kids I could ever ask for, even today! You have to nip it in the bud early, as Barney Fife used to say. ha-ha! I never raised my voice, I just took them to the corner that first time, and after that all I had to do was make mention of the 'corner' word. They were angels after that as it hurt their feelings more than anything.

I haven't posted my Christmas pics yet...I was planning to do it today but wanted to do the post about Taylor first....that was more important than my pics today to get word out for prayers for that little girl.

Wishing you a wonderful and healthy 2009! Just be grateful that you have that paycheck coming in as so many have lost their jobs. I know it's hard to work where you're not appreciated, but our hubbies have all done it somewhere down the line for us at one time or another. The way I always thouhgt is it can't get any worse, and I always stuck it out, and it did get better in time when the ones who weren't pulling their load got let go! Hang in there....you're not alone. You sound like a strong young woman, and you can make it....I'm praying and pulling for you!!!

(((((( HUGS ))))))

I remember my kids being testy after the holiday on occasion, maybe the pressure of "being good for Santa"? I donno. I think she will be back to herself soon.

I think pictures can sometimes be reclaimed. I seem to remember someone telling me that you have hook them to a computer, perhaps? Sorry. You might google it. I'm often surprised what I find in technical help there. Good luck!

Nancy- the corner is great advice and I didn't even realize I was banished from your blogroll! Thank you and I wish the same for you dear lady!

Lynilu- Maybe, it's definitely not her usual mindset. I'm not giving up on those pics yet!!!! Thanks!!

Hi Patti
I think its a girl thing the beastyness!

My grand daughter was over here on Christmas eve and if ever there were a BEAST, she was. Total. Freaking. Monster.

I hate to admit this, but I was thrilled when she left. It was at that exact moment that I realized all the joys of being a grandfather.

Anonymous

Sorry to hear about the deleting of pictures. And I hope the beauty re-emerges from the beast once again! :-)

I think my granddaughter can get a little mouthy at times. The best part of being a grandmother is that you can send little miss mouth, home.

I have to laugh behnd my daughter's back. When Youngest Daughter used to misbehave, Oldest Daughter would always say, my kids aren't going to behave like that. I think to myself no, they don't actlike that...they're worse!!!!

MJ

Cowboy deleted pics of our new home, pre-move in and I'm still sick about it. I hope you can get the pics back.

So glad Santa was good to you.

Not that I'm calling you a fibber, but...That cute kid being a beast? Oh, say it ain't so!

I can send you a good, wooden, beating spoon if you wish. I'll even monogram it!

She's probably testing the waters to see what she can get away with and will learn quick what she can and can't.
Its the cute ones that surprise you ;)