Stacy and I are both big fans of George and have saw him perform several times. Anyhoo....
Sorry I wasn't around yesterday it was not pretty but i'm still here and I just cannot let one person make me so doggone miserable.
Hopefully i'll know my work status in the next two weeks.
I am confident it will be right for me.. whatever it is!
In the meantime I give you the two girls who love me the best in this whole wide World (besides my husband and Daddy of course)
My Momma and Madison.......... Have a fabby week-end and by mid-Tuesday through Friday next week I should be able to blog to my hearts content. Unless someone sets up a spy-cam that is! Ha! I shouldn't laugh - it could happen! Thanks for checking up on me Lynilu!


Also want to welcome little JA to this world - he is the newly arrived (Nov 12) off-spring of Southern Fried Girl from May I Nap Now? blog! Welcome precious baby!!!!!

Such a wonderful picture :)
Makes me smile....:) I need
another child so bad :(
You have a wonderful weekend
yourself!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!
Laurie- With all of your "hey Mom" kids you need another child? Oh, I get it. I "little" one. I rent Madison out ;)
I love Maddie's popped collar, so cool.
Great picture!
Glad you are back and feeling at peace with whatever the status!
Have a great weekend!
You know, there aren't many pictures that can top a gramma and baby picture. So sweet!
Glad you're back with us .... and (sorta) sane!!
There's a picture of two good looking members.
Have a nice relaxing weekend
A spy cam would be prime ammo for a lawsuit! Plant one yourself and claim that nasty boss did it!
Welcome back Patti!!!! I missed you yesterday.
Nice picture of Madison and her Gram!!! You should have that framed.
Congratulations to Southern Fried Girl on her new baby. Welcome to the world little one.
aaawwww! that's a nice pic of your mom and maddie. have a great weekend!
congrats to southern fried girl on her new arrival!
btw, i feel your pain about the crazy boss. if i was blogging years ago when i had a hateful human being for a boss, things probably wouldn't have gotten so ugly. you are SOOO right: one person should not have the power to make anyone so miserable. you're in my prayers girlie.
SFG needs to get some pics out pronto.
Your Mom and Madison look similar...their lips especially. Their eyes sort of...
Now do you want to get laid off or not? I keep wavering. This week I did want to be laid off. The week before...not so much.
Good to "see" you again!
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!
Side by side - they really favor each other! Love the turned up collar. She wears attitude well.
Having those two in your life could make anyone forget about the shit at work.
Hi Patti, Madison is one cute and preppy little chick, with her turned up Polo shirt! :) Great picture of her and your mom!
Hope you have a great weekend and are able to unwind and relax a little! ~Rhonda :)
Cousin George just states things so well at times, doesn't he? Fan here, too.
Sweet picture! I love pictures with grandparents. I don't even think I have but one of my Mama's mother and me. How sad!
Have a great weekend!
Thank you all, Maddie is a little prepster isn't she? I love this pic of her and my Mom!
Patti: I actaully saw George Jones (yes, he showed up for a concert in Texas) and while you didn't name the song, I'll name one with clever lyrics: "The Race Is On". I've said this beofre, but I never cease to be amazed by that little baby girl I first encountered yesrs ago on your blog. Wow! HAs Madison grown! And Hello Mom!!! How cool is that!!!! :D)GREAT PHOTO!!!!
Post a Comment