
The front Hallway welcomes you! I love that Grandfather Clock. Love it!

Our bed - and no I didn't jump on it because it was "squeaky" if it was going to squeak it was going to be for the "right" reasons! *wink*

The fireplace in our room - the collection of books is amazing. Some are shown on the mantle (along with that awesome mantle clock)

The house I lived in as a child in PA had skeleton keys like this! I had to get a close-up for my sisters!

I loved this piano too, I wanted to play but didn't. I'm sure Jo Ann wouldn't have minded though! She was so accomodating and warm!

The couch in the parlor where I fell asleep Saturday afternoon reading Lewis Carroll's "Through The Looking Glass"1 (boy was I embarassed when I got busted)

I hope this gives you a quick walk-through of our visit. There are so many pics I neglected to take. Of Jo Ann (she is just precious - reminded us of Jessica Tandy), of her wonderful kitchen, beautiful formal diningroom etc....
Well i'm off the to Dentist. How's THAT for a downer end of my post!!!

Beautiful! I can see why you want to go back.
The pictures are great ...I wanna go now!
Good luck at the dentist and quit having those weird dreams;)
Ahhh Southern Charm!!!!
It does look like a really nice place to stay. Do you want some ivy? I will send you some. My dentist tried to draw me in yesterday but I managed to dodge him.
Consider me properly jealous, okay?
Makes me want to ditch the kids, grab the hubby, and head off to a B & B!!!
It looks romantic and wonderful. What a darling B&B :) !
That place looks awesome. Glad you had a great time.
PS. And yes, GOOD LUCK at the dentist.
I love the pic of the skeleton key. Memories of childhood, right?
I'm sure it would have been fine to play the piano.
What a lovely place to get away to.
~hippo hugs~
Pam
That place looks like it would burn real good.
OMG that place looks super fabulous! Am way jealous!
Love the skeleton key...my old house growing up had them...(until my Dad started remodeling and changing the doors! Boo!)
Looks like a step back in time, and a wonderful relaxing trip for you!
What a stunning place! Glad you had a great time!
A great place to spend time on a get-away. It looks like the exterior get a new color of paint; the staircase in the entry hall is very inviting; and you and Stacy made the bed squeak so much that the mirror above the fireplace ends up crooked on the wall and you end up going to the dentist. Uh huh, I know how things played out. ;-)
what a lovely spot!!! you're a lucky gal!!
So pretty! I think I may have the
hubby take me to a B&B sometime...
I love the stairs....and the hard
wood floors...The bed is making me
sleepy......I think I'm gonna sleep
good tonight....
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never been to a B&B but have always wanted to go. That one looks great!
Looks like a perfect place to be...I've never stayed at a b&b but would love to.
What a beautiful place! It would be very easy to be comfortable there, I think. Thanks for the pix!!
That is one beautiful place.
A place i would want to live in but not clean
All - Thanks for your wonderful comments (AFOD made me crack up!!!) I'm super busy with visitors from CHASE today so I will have to get caught up on blog reading and commenting when I can. Hugs & apologies to all. Plus I have to go take a test at school right after work today. Wish me luck!
I just love these pictures!!! B&Bs are just awesome to stay in!!
(I can't believe you didn't bed jump!! lol)
Cool place - love that door with the key. Our place was built in '39 and we have the original skeleton key for all the doors in our house, but some of the locks don't turn.
This place is beautiful!! So glad you had a great time! Have a fabulous weekend my dear!
OMG-I LOVE this place! The top photo is sensational- I'm going to try to print it! Thank you so much for sharing the photos!!!!!!
Hugs,
Betty
Post a Comment