I found it funny
  • Pikes Pickles
  • did a post last week on people's cars and bumper stickers .... I don't have stickers on my bumper but I do have them on the rear window.....

    A gamecock spur/palmetto tree on the bottom left (top left is my parking permit for School), a smiley face/palmetto tree on the bottom right, my Monogram in the middle and below that my "stick family". What stickers do YOU have? Please ignore the dirty car also. Thank You! *wink*
    34 comments:

    First....and my car is boring right now:)...I have bought a Palmetto Tree one and I have a Clemson one, just havent put them on.....

    I have a blue tiger paw print.
    (watch basketball ncaa finals?)
    :-)

    On the left side of my Tahoe window, I have my bosses policital sticker. It's BIG.

    On the one back window, I have a "Why should my good Pit Bull pay for irresponsible Pit Bull owners mistakes? Stop B.S.L. (Breed Specific Legistation" and the other bumper sticker I have in the other window has a picture of a dragon on it and it says "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup".

    I'll have to get a picture and post it! :)

    I LOVE the monogram on the back of your window...how cool is THAT!

    Chelle-Congrats on first!!!

    Dooh Dah- Nope but could it be the Memphis State Tigers? (just a wild guess)

    Stacy PQ- I love your dragon one - VERY unique!!!

    I don't have any on my car, but I did see a woman with a rebel flag and another sticker advertising Satanism. I'm not making this up. If she had been Asian I would have rammed her car just so I could propose on the spot.

    I have no stickers on my car. I've just never been much of a sticker person. My past car I did have some college stickers: Avila and KU for me; MU for my son and CMSU for my daughter. Little ones. In lieu of stickers, I have my famous front license plate that says, what else, "Life is Beautiful."'

    Grant- I have no doubt you would have! LOL

    Lynilu- Wonderful license plate!

    Ha! Loving the post. You know me ...I'm boring.

    I don't have any stickers on mine. It's just plain jane.

    Cookies are being mailed out to to you today - without raisins :)
    Promises made are promises kept.

    Have a great week, and congratulations again !

    No stickers for me. I am not a big sticker fan. I am boring and stay annonymous. Man has a Bass Pro Shop sticker on his pickup. I used to have a sticker that said Proud Parent of a Kingsway Regional HS Honor Student.

    I like the sticker about the dragon that Stacy the Peanut Queen has on her car. If I found that one, perhaps I would HAVE to purchase it.

    I have a palmetto / moon in my back passenger driver side window. It's burgundy, apparently I'm a gamecock fan. I learned that when I bought it.

    Pikes Pickles- No you are not boring! Not at all, those who read your blog can attest to that!

    Loving Annie- Well thank you so much, my friend! Your integrity and sincerity was never doubted!

    Daisy- Nothing wrong with that, my car is highly identifiable! (not always good for road rage)I love her sticker too and would definitely purchase it!

    Bella- You have good taste!!!!

    I had lots of stickers holding the bumper to the car :)

    Here is back of my car
    ....just a Cav sticker and a Citadel sticker.

    I don't have ANY stickers on my car...I used to have tons...I think I got old somewhere along the way...

    Maybe it is because you can't put stickers on a leased car...one of the two :)


    Bradley
    The Egel Nest

    Walker- That doesn't sound too good! LOL

    Tommie- Nothing wrong with either!

    Bradley- Here I thought you'd have something "really" good! ;)

    Aww! That's really cute..!

    Did you know you can get a stick on radio aerial, which means the local kids can't go round yanking it off...

    Aww! That's really cute..!

    Did you know you can get a stick on radio aerial, which means the local kids can't go round yanking it off...

    Aww! That's really cute..!

    Did you know you can get a stick on radio aerial, which means the local kids can't go round yanking it off...

    The only thing on the back of my
    van window is a 9-11 sticker.
    I can't wait till I can put the
    boys name on it and have DRUMLINE
    under it!

    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Supposed to get there by 10:30 tomorrow morning / U.P.S.

    I hope they don't melt in the heat !

    Enjoy !

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Unfortunately I have no stickers on my truck.

    I am not cool in the sticker department - I have none!

    Have a good evening - Kellan

    MJ

    Thanks to Caroline--I have a "Life is good" sticker of a golfer.

    Girl, you know I'm representing some South Carolina down here in Georgia! Got my palmetto and crescent moon shining on the back glass of my truck! Everyone says they recognize my "Hoe" on base because of that sticker. Thaaaaaaat's right.

    Gledwood - I don't think i've ever had anyone bother my aerial!

    Laurie- That will be too cool, I need to get a ballet magnetic thingy with Madison's name on it!

    Loving Annie- I will run home at 11:30 and take them inside!

    Mike- Surely with your humor and wit you could find ONE!....

    Kellan- So you're like Mike, prefer the "bare look" eh?

    MJ- Now that is cute - I love it!

    Miss Hope- I figured you would have one - isn't it just the coolest state emblam EVER! We're so lucky!

    Just the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I had a guy pull up beside me and know where I got it.

    I like the little stick families. Thought of getting one with all of the people and pets.

    i dont have anything on mine, so yours is so cute;)

    Anonymous

    I love the monogram. I figured you'd have that. I want one. I have nothing other than my Episcopal Church USA. I'm boring.

    Chickie- I love them too! Do it!

    FFM- Thank you, you can't see but Stacy is bald with a goatee, I have on a polka dot dress and Madison has pigtails

    Andie- I'm an episcopalian too! Small world. You're anything but boring!

    I have a Takamine Guitar sticker and a Tripe A (AAA) one in case my car needs a tow truck and they can spot me! :)

    I guess I'm just an old dud....I have no stickers on my car at all. When my kids were attending Clemson, we HAD to have Tiger Paws on ours and that tiger tail hanging out of the trunk! LOL

    (((((( HUGS ))))))