My plans for a nice quiet week-end
Reilly and I will be left home alone this week-end while Stacy & Maddie go to Ma's in Summerville so....... my plans include several of these.......... Lounging around in this until maybe 9:00 (whoah-can't tell ME i'm not living like a rock star!)
Working on the suntan..............
Curling up in this and seeing if I can find a good scary movie
IF I had the ingredients I'd make a few of these (but I don't) :(
BUMMER.
30 comments:

Hey, think Stacy would mind
swinging by here and picking up
3 teenage boys on his way?


I am so wishing you a relaxing
restful weekend.

I'm so jealous :(

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there in about 10 hours...and I'LL bring my suntan lotion, my smut book and the ingredients for a few of "those" things! ;)

Sounds like a GREAT weekend....have fun!

Sounds like someone needs to hit the store. Have a great weekend!

Laurie- Sorry but I do treasure mine!

Stacy PQ- Deal and Done! (I wish)

Dr. Sparky- Um I probably will LOL That picture looks TOO GOOD. You too darlin'

Stop by the store on your way home and get the ingredients - its a morale imperative.....do it! Don't make me come down there....

Anonymous

Every girl needs a drink. Go get the stuff.

sounds like a great weekend, wish I could come over too!

Sounds like a winning plan, but as others said, get thyself to the store for ingredients for "these"!!! And have a relaxing, fun weekend!!

BTW, if Reilly becomes too demanding, tell him to get his own book and drink!

Sounds like a great weekend!!!!!! But you definitely need to get yourself to the store to get the ingredients for "these". If I didn't live so far away, I would come down there with my book and bring you the ingredients.

Sounds like pure bliss...especially once you pick up the proper ingredients. After the store, just drop by Blockbuster for the scary movie. Enjoy!

I just had the final drain tube and IV line removed this week (separate times), so I'm exhausted and dealing with antibiotic withdraawal but for once in about a month I don't have to go to the hospital on the weekend. I'm going to do almost nothing but sleep.

Cheeky- does this mean if I don't stop by you WILL come down? :)

Shell- Agreed and I'm sure I will

Shabby Chic- You would be more than welcome!

Lynilu- Ha haaaa he just gets demanding when he has to go potty or wants me to throw his little green frog LOL

Daisy- Oh I wish you could! :)

Dakota- I was thinking the same thing I can always GET a scary movie!

Grant- Thanks for checking in. I do worry about you! Get your rest. I'm sure your body needs it after that ordeal. Hugs!

4 parts vodka
2 parts cointreau or triple sec
2 parts cranberry juice
1 part lime fresh juice

have a relaxing and enjoyable weekend. you deserve it!

;)

~m

Namaste- I need the vodka and cointreu :)

I say....go get those ingredients!!! :-)

Have a great weekend!!

Amd what's tp stop you from going out and getting the ingredients eh eh eh

Have a nice relaxing weekend

I like your plan. I might have to copy it.

Sounds like my type of weekend!!! I can sleep a weekend away myself!

(((HUGS)))

how many hours' uninterrupted sleep do you reckon you'll be able to get at best ...(??!?)

{{;->...

Anonymous

This is nice blog !

Cheryl- I did and I am !

Walker- My week-end is great so far!

Martini- Copy away with a name like martini.... hehe....

Nancy- Funnily enough I hate to sleep the day away. I feel tremendous guilt for some reason..

Gleds- I never sleep too soundly when the hub is away!

Steven- Thank you

Ok, now THAT's what I call relaxing! There seems to ALWAYS be someone in my house...so I never get to relax like this. I would probably skip the suntan and replace the drink with an ice cold Dr. Pepper :-) lol. But other than that, I am SO feeling it!! LOL

Hope you are having a nice relaxing weekend. Oh, and don't forget to add me to the list if you decide to drunk dial people.

Tha looks NICE, Patti !!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy :)

Hope you enjoyed your weekend off!

Dawn- I do enjoy the solitude!

Caroline- I should have! Dang it!

Annie- I did, very much!

Wendy- It was GREAT!

I love lazy weekends!

That sounds like the best weekend ever.

Patti: That chair made me think of the "Friends" episode with Ross and Joey! I'm not into scary movies. I haven't even seen Godfather 1 all the way through because it turns my stomach. But Reilly sounds cool!