On Vacation This Week
Don't expect to have any internet so talk amongst yourselves and i'll be back online maybe Saturday night June14th or Sunday June 15th! Time to relax, rejuvenate and drink some stoli/cran!


33 comments:

It's about danged ole time!
HUGS!!!

Hey lets use Patti's comment section as a forum just to discuss anything on our minds while she is gone.

I have been thinking about the high cost of gas lately. I wish there were ppl that had my schedule at work. I would car pool. Have a great week everyone!

I AM SO ENVIOUS!!! Have a great time!!!

Enjoy your time away Patti and have a couple of drinks for us.

Have a super time, Patti!!

And Manblogger, I like the way you think! She did say "talk amoungst yourselves," didn't she? OK, let's see ....

Gas prices are bugging me, too! I have canceled a couple trips planned for this summer. Bahhh.

Anyone else??? :D

Have a great time and don;t forget lots of pictures ;)

stoli and cranberry you lush!! Well when you get back you've been tagged in Tag 1!

Have a wonderful time, Patti !

And Happy Father's Day to your beloved hubby on Sunday :)

have fun, patti! you totally deserve to have a BLAST! let those dopey co-workers manage without you. and have a drink for me too! woo-hoo!!

see ya when you get back.

;)

~m

Anonymous

Hope its fab!

Enjoy!

Ok enough is enough I miss Ms. Cake. :(

Coincidentally, I am going on vacation until the 15th as well. You just know people are going to talk...

I am seriously going through PattiCake withdrawal. I hope you sip one of those stoli/crans for me.

Yeah, the price of gas is pretty ridiculous. Thanks Bush!!! We won't be going anywhere too far this summer. it's called a Staycation. Man and I have a week off together next week and then another week in July. We will be taking a couple days and going to the Jersey shore but that will be the farthest. We will take a day and go into Philadelphia but we will hop the train into town.

Anonymous

Have a fantabulous time. So deserving after the last few weeks.

Have a wonderful time!

have a GREAT break!

Hope you have lots of pictures to share.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Hey Patti hope your vacation is going well. I would like to see pics when you get back.

Its been pretty dead here at work and Sarge has been pretty nice the past week. That is not to say she won't flip on a dime though.

See ya later!

Man~ You better not brag too much about the Sarge. In the next second she could freak the f--- out. She's not going to be a happy camper come Friday.

Darn I keep forgetting your on vacation but don't hurry back to just to blog for me though!!

Enjoy your stoli's!

Miss you! You'll have a couple of e-mails updating you on the situation. Overall, life is good!

Have a SUPER DUPER getaway!!!!!!

See ya when ya get back!!!

Hey lady its not fun being Pattiless. Think of us poor slobs who are supposed to be working at there desks but really are just trollin blogs... Hmmm ok enough thought on that. Get drunk for me sweetie!!! Have a great time!

I hope to hear good stories of all the fun you are having. Missin ya!!!

So its now Friday. ONE MORE DAY CLOSER TO PATTI COMIN BACK!!!! WOOT!!! I hope we have taken over your comment section sufficiently.

Hope you had a relaxing, restful, awesome week.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to Stacy.

Enjoy your little adventure! :)

Anonymous

HOPE YOU HAD A FANTASTIC BACATION!!!

URGENT!!! NEED UPDATES! PLEASE POST!!!

Ok now. Feel bad for us and do as Daisy says please? :)

Sounds great..I haven't been on the computer too much either.. It's such pretty weather and fun things going on.. Don't want to be behind the computer as much in the summer.. I hope you enjoy your vacation... Bunches of hugs....

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY stacey! you are a great dad to a sweet little girl. how many dads can boast about dancing with their little girls in a recital. patti and madison are LUCKY girls!!

love,

maria