A Few More Oak Island, NC pics
Madison and her cousin Juliana eating Ice Cream - yep the Ice Cream Man even visits on Islands! How cool is THAT?! When we were kids it was Mr. Softee - who was your IC Man?

Ya don't mess with dese gangsta bitches with their fronts

Grillz Girlz



Who can't smile at Spongebob Ice Cream?


P.S. I am NOT fishing for compliments but I look like a dried up old hag with my hair pulled back. Ack. Note to self keep hair fluffy and full - 80's hair rulz for me especially!




19 comments:

Girl I am with you - the bigger my hair is the better! Now where did I put that aqua net??

And I was FIRST BISHES!! See I told ya the HBIC is BACK!

When I was growing up there was no ice cream man. :-( I lived out in the middle of East Ja Bumble Fuck. Where there is nothing but corn or soy beans for miles!

That Sponge Bob icecream looks good.

I didn't have an icecream man - lived in the country.

I have NO idea who my IC man was...as long as I heard the music and had the money, I didn't CARE who he was!!!

And girl, you are WAY too hard on yourself (I can't say much though...I do the same thing!) We are always our own worst critics!!!!

oooooooooh who lives in a pineapple
under the sea?
SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!
Absorbant and yellow and porous he
be!

Josh had a SPONGEBOB b-day cake one
year and it almost got stolen off
the table by this lady because her
daughter wanted it.

Oh how I want some ice cream.....
There isn't anymore of the kind
that I like in the freezer :(

Tell Maddie that she needs to eat
double for me!

HUGS!!

mr. softee was it for us. i love sponge bob!

~m

I used to love when the ice cream man came around. I'm so old, however, that there weren't them-thar fancy-schmancy spongy ice creams, just popcicles, fudgecicles, dreamcicyles, chocolate covered vanilla on a stick, and when they came out with Drumsticks we thought we'd died and gone to kiddie heaven!

Fun memory! Thanks!

The Dicky-Dee man. That's who we had. It was some guy riding around on one of those tricycles with a freezer on the front. My fav was the purple Phantom with the gumballs for eyes but HOLY CRAP do I ever miss all those crazy cold treats! I am madly in love with ice cream if you hadn't noticed.

We didn't have an ice cream man but we did have a crazy man, a milk man, mail man and the man in the dress.

Anonymous

Never had a formal name as the guy was different once in a while...so he was just known as the Good Humor Man. "Dried up old hag?" ACK!! Puleease!

Loads of fun!!!! Love me some ice cream!!

and I'm with you on the no-hair-pulled back-rule. I always feel cooled off and comfortable, but then I actually LOOK at myself and am struck by how HUGE my ears are.

We used to have an ice cream guy when I was a kid, but I haven't even thought about one in years.

Now I want some ice cream.

MJ

Love the ice cream man. He visited out neighborhood a couple of weeks ago...might try the spongebob next time.

I embrace the 80s hair whenever I can! Lovin the spongebob icecream!

You look fabulous and most of all ... you look like you are having fun and are happy!! I'm glad!!

Take care - Kellan

Well, I'm just tryin' to catch up a little bit....wow, you really do love that beach, don't you!?

And I do understand that you'd love to have a little boy to maybe balance out your family. I bet the hubster would love one, too. Hmmmm...

Yep, I seem to recall that the ice cream man was Mr. Softee. Wait a minute....I think it was Tastee Freeze! I've been addicted since early childhood, at any rate!

Hugs,
Betty

I hear you about the pulled back hair! I try to keep mine "fixed" but it's just so damn easy to slick it all back!

Fredrick

Quite effective material, thank you for the article.
solving equations | Edmonton flights | sex porno