I am the Queen of all that is monogrammed. I have monogrammed jewelry, shoes, shirts, sweaters, hair accessesories, cups, coozies, keychains, purses, wallets, photo albums even a trashcan!
It's OK. I think we pressure ourselves too much be be "on" all the time, anyway. Take a "mental health break" from the blog with my blessings and, I'm sure, the blessings of all your rapt fans!! :D
Eh, it's Thursday. You can be blah if you want to. ;-)
It's OK. I think we pressure ourselves too much be be "on" all the time, anyway. Take a "mental health break" from the blog with my blessings and, I'm sure, the blessings of all your rapt fans!! :D
Absolutely get back soon...but also give yourself permission to feel "blah".
[hugs]
i know the feeling. take time for you, sweetie.
;)
~m
Too much "boobie waving" no doubt.
Get some rest Hon! :)
go put your feet up & have a beer!
Your groove will surely return soon. Enjoy a break!
know what you mean....check back later!
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Would it help if I got drunk and then called you? You know I would do anything for my friends. :)
You can't fool me. Today your checking out all the HNT posts, aren't you?
Ain't no problem. Don't feel like
it a lot myself sometimes.
Hugs!!
it must be in the air......I hope you feel better tomorrow!
I'm sorry you are feeling blah - I am too today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for you (and me). See you soon - Kellan
Some days are like that. Enjoy your day off Patti.
You're bound to have plenty to talk about from the emails you send today. :-)
I'm blah too. Good thing I don't post daily so no one really knows.
Been there done that
Hey I hear ya. I am sorry I haven't been stopping by as much recently. Just been busy. Plus had to work 3 hours O.T. tonight and I am exhausted.
yup...me too:)
Man. The Blahs are really kicking everyones ass this week. I'm sorry you have them. Me too...though today has been better than yesterday.
Feel better SOON!
Aye, I know how you feel
Patti: Just "recharge your batteries" and you'll be foot loose and fancy free (no pun intended) :D
No rules around these parts! :)
Thanks all! Better today!
Blah happens.
Post a Comment