
Since i've inundated you with pictures the past week i'm going to go a different route on todays post. I am going to open up the floor to my commenters and lurkers. You can ask me a question and i'll answer! It can be about anything ... put on those thinking caps and i'll see you on Monday with some answers! Have a wonderful weekend!

FIRST AGAIN Bishes!
Yeah, makes ya wanna walk to work
don't it? K, maybe not (me either)
We're lucky here well, at least
on Saturday we were the gas was
3.099 and my father in law put gas
in my van because we took it to
Tyler to see my sister in law and
her hubbys new place.
I think now it's like 3.159.
Ain't it great that the president
gets his gas on our dollar?
I have a question. Do you ever fantasize about...... Never mind, I'm so bad. Sorry. :-(
I got the SAME pic by email today and was gonna post it sometime soon. This is exactly what I feel like when I'm pumping gas. Someone make it stop!!!
I just paid $3.49/gal....GEEEZZZZ!!!! WTF is right. Thanks W. for that, you little troll!
A.
it kills me to fill up. I have ot use the WTF gas because of the turbo or something in my car!
Favorite movie?
I am in denial about the gas thing, so I can't comment on the cartoon, but I will say that I'm more determined than ever to move close to downtown so I won't have to drive much!
Now for your question....hmmm....What is the most important lesson (or concept, or thing) that your mother taught you?
Hugs,
Betty
2.99 here in South Jersey. All I can say is it was 1.37 when Bushy took office. For the ppl who voted for him.... I hope ya'll are happy now. He has proven himself to be a really great president.
Hmmm a question... Did you ever want more than one child? I never felt that urge to have kids and still don't.
Oooo...are you SURE you want to do this? Last time I did, I got some VERY personal questions asked of me.
You're a brave woman, Patti! :)
Okay...I'm stealing a question I actually saw on someone elses blog.
If you could have dinner with three living people, strictly for conversational purposes only (not eye candy;), who would they be?
LOL That is too funny. And WTF is exactly right. Hope you have a great weekend, chica!
And I'm not good at the asking...but let me think. Favorite band/singer?
Dumb gas prices.
I will think of a question.
If the angel of death offered to whack somebody for you, who would you pick?
WTF Yeah, Thanks Bush!!! Hasn't he been the best president? NOT!!!
Do you have any fun plans for this summer and what are they?
Question:
What color is Stacy's man thong??
Bwhahahahaha!!
Hmmmmm....question. Oooh. I got one. If you had to live in any time period other than now which era would it be and why?
I like Cheeky's question, too...hehehehe.
That cartoon is hilarious---and true!!!
Question? Hmmmmmm.....
What is your earliest monogram memory??
You had a monogrammed onesie, didn't you?? :)
If you could live anywhere then where would it be?
Let's not even talk about gas prices. Houston used to be the cheapest around but I got gouged the other day. Thank God I only have to fill up once a week but REALLY.
I saw this article on how to get cheaper gas and they said don't buy it in an affluential neighborhood (that's where the nearest gas station is), don't buy it on the weekend (that's when I run out!) and don't buy it at a station near a highway (that's where the closest damn gas station is to me!!). I'm screwed.
I have a large gas tank, and I usually fill up at about 1/2 tank so I can avoid buying gas at high prices, but I goofed and let it get low. Today I filled up. I was breathing hard when it reached $75. GAAAHHHHH!!
the gas prices SUCK!! ugh!
i have been trying to come up with a question since yesterday. i finally figured one out this afternoon.
if you are not currently in your dream job, what would a dream job look like for you?
btw, i agree with stacy the pq, this is a scarey/brave thing to do. i might have to try this one day. looking forward to your answers on monday!
:) ~m
I don't think I'm going to be too popular here when I say I like the high gas prices. Since they've gone up, inexperienced teenaged drivers and street racing has declined considerably in my city. It's making things a little bit safer, as people slow down and drive the actual speed limit now.
Ever got a ticket? Ever flirted your way out of one?
Hi Patti! Thanks for coming by and leaving the kind well wishes - so nice to see you.
My question is - what would be your dream job?
I'll see you soon - take care - Kellan
Thanks all and Kellan I answered the dream job question in Namaste's post above. Just glad you are better!
Damn I miss this one, maybe its a good thing LOL
Ah, I see I missed out!
Post a Comment