
Silly and Sassy......still no word on the job (it's in-house,same company btw) this is my hair in it's natural state and natural color. My Mother would say it looks like a chicken had an epileptic fit on my head LOL

This is Rainbow. He is our betta fish. I don't like fish but Rainbow is growing on me. Yeah that probably means a death sentence for ol' Rainbow. Poor Fishie.

Patti,
We have the same natural hair color ! (or at least that's the way mine was before I went gray :) AND your hair without any product in it is what I spend 10 minutes doing to mine WITH product !!! I love the curls !
I've never seen a green fish before ! Rainbow is a good name.
Happy Wednesday to you !
Loving Annie
Rainbow looks just like my Brutus!!! :)
I would LOVE to have my natural color back right now...this strawberry blonde is looking oranger and oranger by the day. I hate it and CANNOT wait until I can get it colored again. And your hair DOES NOT look bad at all....what's wrong with curls???
well im likin the hair and any fish named rainbow is ok in my book!
I like your hair. Wish I had me some hair. :0(
Do you know how much product and effort I need to put in to give my hair some volume??? Grass is always greener, right??
If the job was in/house, same company I'd be going 10 kinds of crazy!! I hope you hear. Can you just ask if they have made a decision?? I know, scary, but assertive might be a good way to be.
Oh, I have 3 fish remaining in my tank. They're survivors!! Seriously,I don't know they manage to keep breathing!
Best of luck!
Hehe..I love the pic!
You crack me up!
ohhh we used to have a beta - he loved me.
Damn girl - you wouldn't want to change hair with me at all - seriously - I will trade any day!
Between you feeling sassy and me wanting to punch someone right square in the nads today, we make quite the pair.
I like your natural color. It's purty.
You could probably avoid becoming too attached if you change his name to Sushi.
man u have some curly hair...i love your bug eyes, it was a nice touch;)
well dont feel bad if rainbow kicks the bucket, out of the 6 fish i bought the kids 4 xmas, one is still swimming, the others, well are swimming with the fishes in seaworld heaven.
I like your hair.
Funny, but I feel the same way today. It might have something to do with waking up to temperatures in the 5 degree range. Brrrrrrr!
How hard is it to feed that fish?
Patti, that is the kind of curl I had in my hair, too. Enjoy it!!I think it looks great! I'll send you a picture to show you how similar it is.
As far as color, I think that is good, too. It is "you"!!
Now, the tongue sticking out like that ... we gotta talk about that!!
LOL!!!
You crack me up!! Love that photo!
You crack me up!! Love that photo!
I feel that way today too. Still haven't heard about the job - I hope you get it?! I like your fish - those are good fish - not so high maintenance. We made the mistake of putting two of them together once - don't do that - they eat each other. Take care - Kellan
If you don't like fish, at least you got one that's easy to take care of. Rainbow shouldn't be much trouble. Unless you dump gin into the bowl.
Still keeping my fingers crossed about your job!
Patti: You WILL get that job. That's my prediction!
Hey, at least your hair has some
sort of body. the only body my hair
has is the one under it.
My hair is STRAIGHT city.
I had a Beta fish named KITTY.
Love the fish. My son has a Betta as well. Crap. I forgot his name. It is red and bluish.
Your hair looks good. (I have curly crazy hair too.)
Bwwwaahahahaaaa!! I opened your blog and saw this pic come up and I laughed out loud. You are too funny! I sure wish my hair had some body. Mine is L I M P!
My fish still isn't doing well. I'm doing everything I can. Good god. Good luck to Rainbow!
Who cares about the hair, I sure don't. I just keep thinking about that tongue.
I don;t know, it looks like a Siamese fighting fish to me.
The hair looks fine to me but I am not wearing my glasses either so what do I know.
All- Thanks for the comments I never got around to replying individually but i'll try to do better today!
Post a Comment