I was scared to do this but.......



Your Aura is Violet



Idealistic and thoughtful, you have the mind and ideas to change the world.

And you have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don't always use it!



The purpose of your life: saying truths that other people dare not say



Famous purples include: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony



Careers for you to try: Political Activist, Inventor, Life Coach



I was sure my aura was black LOL I'm in pretty good company too.. Gandhi... MLK... Susan B. --Sa-weet!!!!

Beating a dead horse here but I SHOULD know something about the job today and of course i'll update :)

I'm actually feeling pretty good today!
23 comments:
Anonymous

I'm violet too.

Good luck on the job. I wanna be the first to know (you can email those other bitches later...).
:-)

I don't know what I am - probably pink! LOL

And umm yeah - we other bithces don't take well to second place LOL!

I will be out today so tell Katie or Liz to text me with the news.

I'm afraid to do mine..lol

Fingers crossed for ya!!

Dude, they gotta stop stretching this job thing out. Pissing me off.

I always did like the color red, and now I have a red aura! I guess I'm fiery!

Violet is only one letter away from Violent, so I approve. :p

I'm Violet too! (Yesterday I took it and was green!)

I'm red.

You have a high level of emotion. This can mean passion, but it can also mean rage.
Usually, you don't take these emotions out on others. You just use them as motivation - and it works!

The purpose of your life: embracing all the wonders of the life, lots of travels, and tons of adventures

Famous reds include: Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Lopez

Careers for you to try: Dancer, Boxer, Surgeon

i'm violet too! ugh! what the heck is taking sooo long with the job notice.

i'm glad today is a better day for you, girlie.

:)

What the crap! I am blue! Not pink!

Here is what it says:

Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.
You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.

The purpose of your life: showing love to other people

Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah

Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor

So now I guess I have to sing....I'm Blue (sorry for the long comment - but you asked for it LOL)

Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just blue
Like him inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue Corvette
And everything is blue for him
And himself and everybody around
Cause he ain't got nobody to listen.

I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa
I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa

I have a blue house with a blue window
Blue is the colour of all that I wear
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue
Blue are the people here that walk around
Blue like my Corvette, it's in and outside
Blue are the words I say and what I think
Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa
I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa

I have a blue house with a blue window
Blue is the color of all that I wear
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue
Blue are the people here that walk around
Blue like my Corvette, it's in and outside
Blue are the words I say and what I think
Blue are the feelings that live inside me

I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa
I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa

Inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue Corvette
And everything is blue for him and himself
And everybody around
Cause he ain't got nobody to listen

I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa
I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa..

I'm violet too. Never thought of myself as a violet person, but I'll take it.

I'm Blue.

Sending you good good good vibes for good news about the job.

First of all ... GOOD THOUGHTS, GOOD THOUGHTS, GOOD THOUGHTS, GOOD THOUGHTS................ Can't wait to hear!


Why were you scared???

It was hard to make a couple choices, because I was part of 2 different ones. But then when I read what it said ... well, yeah, probably pretty accurate.

I'm Blue.

"Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.
You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.

The purpose of your life: showing love to other people

Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah

Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor"

Mine is orange, I feel like i have been squeezed LOL

I'm violet, too! There seem to be a lot of us :)

Good luck!

That violet says a lot of good things about you!! I am still hoping you get the job - still praying and keeping my fingers crossed - good luck. See you later. Kellan

Mine is Yellow!

Best of luck with the job! I'm
rooting for ya!

Patti: I was Blue because I'm:

Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.
You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.

The purpose of your life: showing love to other people

Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah

Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor

Mine is Blue...

Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.
You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.

The purpose of your life: showing love to other people

Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah

Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor

Anonymous

Fingers Crossed!!!! I'm red.....huh, doesn't surprise me...

Yes good luck for the job. Madison will love going to little school, it does them good & they make some good little friends too!
X Dominique

All - Beautiful Aura's one and all for a bunch of beautiful people!

I am green: You're very driven, competitive, and even a bit jealous.
However, you seek out balance in your life - and you usually achieve it!

The purpose of your life: inspiring others to be better

Famous greens include: Tony Robbins, Donald Trump, Martha Stewart