My Baby in her first Parade
Maddie is to the left of Ciera (the girl in the Santa cap) I think next year Stacy and I are going to volunteer to do a real float for Miss Patsy. This was kind of cheesey in my opinion but it got their faces out there LOL

Madison and her little friend Ann Kathryn who did NOT want to ride in the truck as you can see by the look on her little face!
23 comments:

She's such a sweetie...looks like she had a good time!

Its cool enough for sweatshirts?? Seriously? (just teasing ya - I am really jealous).

She is too cute for words - but you already knew that. I sent a card just for her this weekend.

Anonymous

She looks like she was enjoyng the ride more than participating in the parade. She is just so damn cute.

StacyPQ- She was really good about it. My Dad scared her when we ran up to the truck though LOL Over-exuberant Grandpa alert!

Cheeky- It WAS but it's almost 80 today & tomorrow and i'm not sure when the heat wave ends. Nice though. I could live in these temps year 'round! Thank you, she will so appreciate it (but somehow i'm betting she'll still try to steal our card too!)

Shell- Awwww thank you!

So cute!

She is getting way too big!

I am so freaking jealous of your 80 degree weather!!!!

But regardless, Madison is a doll baby.

AHHH, Christmas parades!!! The memories are flooding back to me!!! Both daughters were in dance class for years, then marching band in high school. I went to many, many parades to watch my kids.

Katie- I know! I was just looking at her this a.m. thinking how grown up she is getting *sniffle*

Daisy- I love a good parade.I'd send some good weather to ya if I could!

So cute. And will you please tell Cheeky that it is NOT cool enough for sweatshirts. 80. In December. WTF?????

It was cool THAT day but now it's in the high 70's. I can deal though it's the blistering hot 90's & 100's that I HATE.

awww! patti, these pics look great! we should take a hint from maddie and ann kathryn. kids are sooo intuitive! those two are like, get us OFF of this thing!

:)

ICSCN- Mad was okay with it but my Dad scared the bejeebers out of her by running up off the street. Ann Kathryn never did warm up to the ride LOL Poor littl thing.

Awww...those are such GREAT pictures!!!!!!!!

We enjoyed having just one girl in the parade this year, so we were able to sit on the curb and watch and enjoy!

Cheryl- Yep and collect candy, they throw scads of it!

Anonymous

what a cutie:)

Could she be any more beautiful??? She is a doll and those are cute pictures - looks like so much fun for your little Sweetie. Have a good day and thanks so much for the nice comment on my post - you are also a joy and I have enjoyed very much getting to know you! See you soon. Kellan

Pack of 2- Thank You!

Kellan- Awww thanks so much! I meant every word I said.

such a cutiee! We finally cooled off here as well. Last week it was over 80 several days. Hard to get in the spirit when you are wearing flipflops and tank tops!

She is beautiful! Not that she hasn't always been, but she is becoming a real beauty. :)

tommie- It isn't hot enough here for tank tops but we do wear flip flops with out jeans and it cools down considerably come evening.

Lynilu- Thank you. I think so too.

Awww, her first Xmas parade - too cool, throwing candy and all :)and yes, even though I've only been cyber-visiting you for almost a year now, Madison does seem to be growing up so fast !

She is so cute! They are growing up too fast...make them stop!

your daughter looks like such a
sweetie.

She looks cute and who cares if i ts in the back of a truck at least she was in a parade :)