I've got a couple of me~me's that I should be answering but i'm just not feeling it right now. Instead i'll be selfish and compose a list of my current wants. Keep in mind it has nothing to do with "needs" just "wants". Here goes:
I want:
To eat a nice dinner (not at a "chain restaurant") go on a hayride, go to the Fair and have a good time in Summerville this week-end.
To go shopping this week-end and get some good stuff. I especially want a pair of skinny jeans that aren't five miles too freaking long. Even petites are for me. It sucks being a dwarf!
To have a 4 ft privacy fence with a lock inside in the backyard so the kids next door can't just use Madison's stuff when we're not home AND so that I can let the dogs out and not worry about them wandering off (HOLLY).
A navy pair of LL Bean Driving Mocs in Size 8 (nope still haven't gotten around to ordering them although I did just get a Bean catalogue but they were not featured in it. No matter, they are on the website though).
A pair of the LL Bean navy corduroy comfort pants size petite Large.
To take a trip somewhere (not FL for work either!!!) that i've never been.
To go Snow Sledding in December in NC. I hope it's cold enough!
My baby girl to have a wonderful fabulous birthday that she so deserves.
To see my baby (hubs) drive a racecar this year. Preferably win a race too!
My friends all to be happy and doing well financially and emotionally.
My remote fixed for my car and it detailed out and the dashboard re-done and my new seat covers/steering wheel cover put on.
The weather to cool down just enough so I can start wearing my sweatshirts and sweaters that I so dearly love. And also my black leather coat and jacket with my stocking cap that everyone makes fun of LOL
The Packers to win the Super Bowl this year because time is winding down in Brett Favre's career.
What do YOU want?............
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

Ooo...my wants? That'd be an awful long list!!!
And I know JUST what you mean about pants being too long. Apparently the fashion industry thinks most women have legs all the way up to their necks! I have the same problem you do...I ALWAYS have to get everything hemmed.
Oh, and I want Viggo to come by my office on his big steed and sweep me off my feet to Costa Rica...is that too much to ask? I think not! ;)
I have that same issue with pants and I have to get some before I go to NC - I am not happy about it - not at all
I hate shopping for pants. My legs are 2 inches long. I look like a dork most of the time. Oh well.
I want to not have to work. I want to stop having these headaches that are starting to occur more frequently.
I want to go to the fair with you:)
I may have to make my own list of wants.
OH*WOW!!! I say the 4 ft. fence is a necessity not a want!
i am so with you on the privacy fence. i think i'd prefer mine a little higher though. hmmm...i want a vacation from being a mommy for like 6 months to a year. i'm kind of tired of the responsibility. i want to go on a one week vacation over seas with my hubby.
:)
I want to have the money equivalent of the wants you list here! We can both be happy that way!!
I want to tag along with Lynilu on her trip because I know she is meeting up with you at some point. :)
The protection fence for Maddies cool toys may be doable, Patti. I'd check into that. Stacy loves car racing. Cool! Hope he likes Steve McQueen's "Bullitt"! GReat driving in that one!!
Yikes... get a fence!
I'm such a California/west coast boy... It's unheard of to not have a fence unless you live in the sticks out here.
Hmmm I want a new camera. That's top on my list.
I love your list!!! I think it'sfun to think of the things we want...even if we don'talways get them!
Right now, I'm with you on the wanting to go somewhere I've never been. Traveling is one of my fave things, especially when it's somewhere new!
I want one weekend without tons of homework. One weekend where the Boyfriend can come to town, vegetate on my couch and we can watch good movies until we puke.
I want the house to clean itself, and every day to be a GOOD HAIR DAY. Am I asking for so much???
It's good to want! I like it! :)
And I LOVE the new look of your blog. :)
~S
I love sweat shirts too and barely cold enough to wear them here (TX). I liked your car wish list and I hope your baby has the Birthday she deserves too. See ya.
I want YOU to want ME to win MILLIONS of dollars in the lottery.
I'm not asking for all that much, really.
:-)
Post a Comment