Coastal Caroina Fair Fun
First I gotta say WOO HOO PACKERS!!! 13-19 in OT! FAVRE RULES
***back to your regularly scheduled programming***

I didn't take a picture of even 1/4 of what she rode but I did get the obligatory merry-go-round pics (check out the darling sweater I bought her the day before at Marshall's for - get this $6!)

Mommy and Madison twirl in the Teacups!

I couldn't believe she wanted to ride this! She is definitely her Mommy's daughter riding the daredevil rides :)

All the kids were shouting "Ribbit! Ribbit!" We were cracking up. Look how little she looks with the other kids!

She won the frog (sitting in her lap) playing the Duck Game. She was SO PROUD!

With Mommy on the Merry-Go-Round

Check out her sweater :)

We had just got there - she was SO excited!

I always wanted to ride an elephant! It felt SO neat!

Maddie wanted to pet the elephant after we got off. She said "I like this elephant Mommy!"

The ride is over and done with!
23 comments:

Am I First?

WHOO HOO I AM FIRST!!!

I Love Madison's sweater. I remember doing stuff like this when my kids were little.

I LOVE the fair. Do you realize I used to live less than 2 miles from there. Seriously - I did. Glad ya'll had such a good time!

OMG it looks like you guys had sooo much fun...so funny though the mommy in me kicked in in the first picture as I see you and Madison with long sleeves on and everyone else has on long sleeves as well EXCEPT the kids in the tea cup next to you!!!

So when did that mommy thing kick in I wonder!!! LOL

Oh Geez, I want to live somewhere that I can go to the fair with no jackets on at Octobers end...not fair I tell u, not bloody fair at all;)

Daisy- Congrats on being first! I love doing stuff with her! So fun!

Cheeky- I know! I wish you were still as close *sniffle* It's a fabu fair!

BEM- LOL I was doing that all day long too and it was CHILLY.

FFM- Don't hate *snicker*

Looks like you guys had a great time. I swear Madison gets cuter with each picture you put up here. I love her smile!!!!!!!

As for her sweater..she is her Mothers daughter. :)

Oh, these pictures are SO GREAT!!! Looks like TOO much fun!!!!!

(And hey, the Packers looked GOOD last night!)

Caroline- Awww thank you so much. Yes she is her mothers's daughter and she asked to wear the sweater!

Cheryl- Thank you, girl didn't they! You'd think I was Deanna Favre the way I act LOL

That sweater is too cute!

Looks like a GREAT time!

I loved going to these things when I was a kid. I love the sweater.

OMG!!! It looks like you had so much fun. Love the pictures.

Love the sweater- too cute! Looks like you all had so much fun - yay for family fun!

Those are just the MOST ADORABLE pictures. She's getting even more precious every day.

Take care of you. :)

Oh I LOVE fairs and rides...except the spinny ones! :) So she got your daredevil NA, huh? THAT'S GREAT!

Katie- thanks, it was!

Man- Me too and I still love going!

Sheila- We did!

Casey- Yep yay for family fun now if I can just find some leaves to jump in ;)

Monica- Thank you honey! Hope you are doing okay also.

Stacy PQ- Yep she did. I'm glad too. Hooray for fair rides! I have to be careful of spinny ones too because of motion sickness :P

What fantastic pictures! One of the things I love about coming into your blog is all the colour that goes with it...glorious.

LOVE the sweater and omg at those little ducks, how gorgeous! You obviously had a wonderful day, so filled with colour and smiles :)

Teacups? You mean Barfcups.
Frog Hopper? More like Vomithopper.
Merry Go Round. I think Merry Go Upchuck is more likely.
Elephant ride? ...okay that would be fun.

Lisa- thanks some might just say "eh a boring mommy blog" :)

martini- You redeemed yourself from "killyjoy" status with the last comment LOL

Those are wonderful pictures! Don't you love how little kids raise their arms on their little rides just like "the big kids"?!?!

I'm setting out this morning, Patti. See you in a couple weeks! Yay!! BTW, noticing your sweatshirt reminds me ... I got hold of the lady from Winthrop and we are having lunch as I go through Columbia. Then I'll see you after that! I'm excited about this trip!!

Lynilu- Godspeed my friend and I can't wait to see you! Hugs!

I don;t think that smile is ever coming opff her face.
Aw come on, get her a pet elephant.
It cold run around the house with the dog :)

WHAT CHARISMA!!!! :D