Here are some pics of Big Boy tubing on Sunday

You can do it!

Hang On Honey!

It's a lot harder to hold on than it looks!

Chilling on the back of Daddy's truck

New "Hello Kitty" bathing suit Mommy bought for the IOP trip next week. She also has
Hello Kitty shades and sandals. *rolls eyes*

Only three more days til' va-ca-tion. I.Can't.Wait.

OMG.. the tubing looks like so much fun! I love your pics.
I also heart me some Hello Kitty. She is adorable and wears it well! You have to take a picture of her with the shades and sandles while on vacation.
Looks like a lot of fun!
My two year old loves Hello Kitty. She has one she got at Build-A-Bear.
Vacation? What the heck is a vacation??? ;)
What a cutie-patootie she is. You're going to have to beat the boys off of her with a stick! ;)
Vacation, vacation, we're (I'm) going on vacation! I can't wait!
(That's my new vacation song, I sing it at work. Yes, it ticks people off, mainly because I can't sing, not so much that they're jealous....)
I am so envious you're going on vacation. Hope you all have a blast.
I think it's hilarious Madison calls her dad "BigBoy". I busted up laughing when I read that.
After this week I am sooooooo freakin ready for the VACATION and hanging out with ya'll.
It IS hard to pull up on those tubes. I haven't done that in years.
Love that swimsuit!
Sheila- I'll try she can get kinda testy w/ the pic taking sometimes!
tommiea- She's really not into Kitty but I loved the suit and she likes having all the "extras". I can't wait to go to Build-A-Bear!
Stacy PQ- You know, that thing you are going on to Costa Rica next year... *wink* Uh her Daddy will run them of with a SHOTGUN LOL
Katie- Bwaaa haaaa don't let em' fool you - they're jealous!
Gerbera- I should try and video her cos' it's HILARIOUS.
Cheeky- Girl me too I think i'm even dreaming about it!
Kami- Yep hello-o-o workout! It is a very cute suit. Thanks :)
LOL at Maddie calling her Dad "Big Boy". That is great.
When I was younger we would go tubbing all the time. I am surprised that I never dislocated my shoulders from all the tubbing I did.
And I so love the picture of Maddie on the truck.
Caroline- Yep it's physically challenging isn't it? That Maddie is quite a "card".
Your man looks too cute hanging on for dear life.
OK, she has a bathing suit and matching sandals. Cracks me right up.
SFG- girl he had a rough time of it LOL Revenge is a biatch.
She's too girly-girl!
Oh oh oh! Hello Kitty bathing suity?? Awesome! lol
Seriously, she's adorable, HK or not.
And I'm cracking up over her calling Stacy, Big Boy. Hehehe.
My wifey loves Hello Kitty - her office is even full of it, bit I don'tthink she'd fit into that bathing suit.
Is it me or does that tume look like its gor less air in it shince you and Maddie were on it lol
Yes I wonder where she heard that term, maybe while sneaking into mom and dads room in the middle of the night EH!!!!!
Great pics! Looks like a blast!
I love Hello Kitty...I'll shamefully admit it lol. (She's my cell phone wallpaper and my keychain...) And I really don't much like cats in real life!! Go figure LMBO. She's just toooo cute!
Madison is a doll, as always :-)
I'm a Hello Kitty nut too! You should see my collection...maybe I shouldn't tell people this...
Very cute girlie!
Jenie- I knew you'd love it!
Martini- LOL good cos' Maddie likely wouldn't share it!
Walker- Bad! Bad! Bad! LOL
Retro- Thanks Hon :)
Wendy- As you can see from my comments you are definitely not the minority like Kitty!
She's absolutely fab cakes!
Great pics!
Looks like y'all had fun!
Patti: I just cannot believe how tall she has grown! Is this really the little kid who was shorter than the door know who wouldn't let you fix her pigtails last year? :)
Post a Comment