Isle Of Palms Vacation
We headed down toward Charleston Saturday late morning. We stopped by the MIL's and then finally were off on our beach vacation. Yahoo! We had to cross the Cooper River via the new Arthur Ravenel Bridge. I am slightly scared of bridges but this is better than the two bridges that were here before this one. Not nearly as scary.

Nice family shot outside the beach house. Dontcha just love that big ol' fat Palm Tree? Of course being the "Isle Of Palms" they were EVERYWHERE. We all had on our IOP t-shirts that we got FREE at City Hall. How cool is that?

Madison and "big boy". They are like two peas in a pod those two! Katie took the pics.There are alot more but I had to share a few.

One of the best pictures I have of me and my girl. Thanks Katie!

Does she not look SO grown up! I heart these black & white beach pics so much!

I have really been a teensy weensy depressed since we got back. I just really miss laying on the beach, the breeze blowing over me, the sound of the ocean, the cool water. *sigh*
31 comments:

Great pictures!!!

I love that pic of Madison with Stacy! Its a framer!!!

Yes GREAT PICTURES!!! I like the B&W's as well. I am in need of a break as well. Glad you enjoyed yourself. :-) Happy Hump Day.

Awww! Those are all great pictures. Madison is indeed looking very grown up...especially in that last pic! When did her little legs get so long?! Too cute.

And that bridge pic is really cool!

I can understand missing the beach and all that. I hope you perk up soon! :)

What great pictures. Boy, Madison does look all grown up. When did that happen??????

I always get a little depressed when I get back from a great vacation.

Hope you start to feel better.

Caroline

P.S.
I am not sure why I signed my name? I guess I thought I was doing an email. Oy, it's going to be a long day. :)

Glad you're back.

What a purdy girl you got there!

YOur right..black and white beach pics do rock...Oh yeah and I missed it so much too when FFG went home...I had like a 3 day depression...then I go visit her on myspace, or play our dumb lyrics game online and feel much better!

Gerbera- Thanks Hon!

Cheeky- They are all framers! I have 11x16's on the way and am thinking of getting at least one poster of the boogie board pics Katie took.

Man- Happy Humpday to you too and I hope all is well.

Jenie- She is a tiny things but her legs are getting coltish LOL I am not majorly depressed or anything. I've got great memories and pics to sustain me!

Caroline- She's growing up more & more every day *sniffle* Yeah I think it's a common thing, depression after vacation *sigh*

Tammy- Thanks sweetie.

HMM- It's tough being long distance friends sometimes!

Anonymous

I really hate the first week back after a great vacation.

That's usually the week I invest heavily in the lottery...

Such a grown up little munchkin you have there...

She does look grown up....those pictures are awesome!

Anonymous

Those are lovely pics....glad you had a good trip.

Sounds like a very nice trip :)

SFG- I am! I love them!

Pat- We were playing the lottery while on vacation ... yep she is!

tommiea- thank you. Seriously Katie did just as good work as some of the big $ photogs I have saw around here. Lucky me!

andie- Thank you and - Welcome!

PTwinkie- It was... *sigh*

Pattie,
those pictures made my day. Madison and those piggy tails kill me! The IOP's is one of my most favorite places in the world.

Sheila- I love her in pigtails too! IOP ranks right up there for me also.

oh yes i too love black and white pics. these are great vacay shots. my oldest daughter shares your fear of bridges - even more now after what happened in minneapolis.

gosh! you made me realize i haven't been to the beach in a long time (3 or 4 years).

icanseeclearlynow- Get thee to the Beach - STAT!

Hey Patti. That's why God invented jet planes! You'll go again!! I cannot believe how Madison is growing like a weed! WOW! Soon, you'll be selling her Mary Jane shoes on Ebay! I just have this feeling! :D)

Michael- Nope I think i'll have to keep the mary janes in my curio cabinet to make me smile!

Very nice pictures! I love her pigtails!

aww..love the pics..

I ahte briges..espeacilly since the one here just collposed for no reason last a few weeks ago..not a good sign..

Anonymous

It's always so depressing once you come back!!! What did you think of the house? I thought of you several times last week, of course green with evny!! Pictures are too cute my favorite photos of are of families!!
Marie
mtvass@charter.net

I need to be back on the beach too. I wasn't sick there.

Wendy- Thanks - we call them her "devil horns" sometimes!

flip flop goddess- One of my WORST fears! OMG a collapsing bridge...

Marie- It got the job done for a decnet price :)

Katie- Awww your sick? Cheeky said she had on a sweatshirt today. I'm slightly pea green with envy

Anonymous

You mean you weren't happy to go back to your bank job with all the complaining customers and money flowing around that isn't yours? I get a little depressed going back too.

I love that one of you and Madison and the one where she's alone. Katie does take great pics.

Great family pictures, Patti ! I missed you ! It's good to have you cyber-back ! Eevn if you would rather be at the beach :)

Shell- Thanks, love the "money flowing around that isn't yours'". Ain't THAT the truth

Loving Annie- Thanks it's nice to be back in Blogland!

I love the beach, too. Lately I've been able to spend time on a houseboat but it's on a lake and not quite the same in my opinion.

Great pictures. :)

Great pictures and the black and white gives them that nostalgic feel.

That last one of Madison is adorable. She looks 2 years older all of a sudden! Time flies too fast....

I've been missing the beach since june 06 when we were in Sanibel Island...*sigh* There's something about the beach...it really does a number on ya....makes it hard to go back to 'real life'....