
Because she's been potty training for two weeks and only had two days where she had an accident I made her a sundae last night. Strawberry Banana (Dora the Explorer endorsed) Breyers ice cream, whipped cream and SPRINKLES. Now tell me, who doesn't love sprinkles? How could you not like sprinkles? They are colorful, sweet and just plain FUN! The ice cream conde shaped dish and spoon were bought for Madison by Stacy's Mom a.k.a. "Ma". Madison loves it!
Happy Hump Day everybody.

Oooo...that sundae looks good. Lucky kid!
LOL Dora-endorsed ice cream? That little girl has you wrapped around her cute little finger. Hehe.
That chicken pie looks yummy. Maybe you can come over and cook for me, no?
Mmm...both things look good.
Guess I'll go have that bowl of cereal now...but I'd MUCH rather behaving chicken pie! :)
Ooooh, I want the recipe! That sounds yummy!
That chicken pie looks Scrumptious!! Can I have the recipe? Oh Wow!! Dora endorsed ice cream sundae!!! I want one!
The sundae looks so good!
What do I have to do to get a sundae like that? Madison is one lucky little girl.
Can you put the recipe of your chicken pie up because that looks really good and something I could cook.
I also want the roasted garlic cream sauce recipe!
Shell- the whipped cream & sprinkles look good. The strawberry banana ice cream. Barf!
Jenie- She does *sigh*. Honey if you come visit i'll cook. No problem!
Stacy PQ- Ah but what kind of cereal. I heart Capn' Crunch!
Dixie- I kinda made it up!
Gerbera- I'll have to sit down and think it out and write it down. I truly made it up as I went along.
Dora is on everything. Everything.
Katie- French vanilla ice cream would have been so much better!
Caroline- If you come visit i'll make you a sundae too I promise. I will get on that recipe.
I love me some chicken pot pie!
My kid would SHIT with that ice cream. His has to be PLAIN. Weirdo.
Looks yummy to me...
BTW, your Homepage thing on your comments take to you:
http://patticakeaptticake.blogspot.com/
just a little wrong. lol
we use ice cream bribes....oops, I mean rewards too. Who wouldn't want to do business if you knew you were getting ice cream.
Kami- Oh she HAS to have sprinkles!
Denny- Sorry!
tommiea- I would! I would! LOL
My mama makes the best turkey pot pie.
Kudos to your little one...she's doing so good with her potty training.
Have a great day.
Monica - I heart pot pie, and thank you. We're so proud of her.
Yummy on both fronts. Are you going to share the recipe???? Sounds good and if Madison ate it maybe my two will as well. :)
I do love me some sprinkles!! And that pie looks damn good!
Patti,
I'm potty trained too if you're in the mood to make another sundae ! :)
Dude, I have not pissed myself in at LEAST a week or two, now get down and make me my damn sundae.
I'll wait.
:)
Good job on the pot pie! I never doubted your culinary abilities :)
Casey- Isn't it funny how picky they can be?
Wendy- Me to and it was!
Loving Annie- Oh you made me giggle!
SFG- You are a MESS!
PTwinkie - I know you didn't it was all my kvetching. Thanks :)
Ok, this just goes to show you what a craptastic mother I am.
McKenna got a sticker when she went potty...not a damn ice cream sundae.
What a fab idea. You HOOKER.
Congratulations on actually cooking! ;-) The chicken pie looks yummy. If spreading the pie crust too much, then just mix up some Bisquick or corn bread mix and pour it on top before you put it in the oven. The crust forms on the top and doesn't even soak up the gravy.
Yummy! And, YEAH for potty training! I know how ya feel sister. I am so glad that is out of the way finally.
Now you're making me want that chicken stuff! Can I hold you responsible for an evening snack :)
Post a Comment