Wha... where is it?
I managed to download the pics off of my camera last night and emailed them to myself here at work... but where are they? Oh well I know they are in the puter at home so i'll just post them tonight if I have to. I swear I am probably the most functioning techo-challenged person you will EVER meet.

Mmmm I made the yummiest mac n' cheese for dinner last night. While we were eating Madison said "It's good Mamma". I beamed with pride! I cut up a little bit of onion in it and Stacy grated a full two lbs of extra sharp white cheddar cheese to go in it and I crushed up potato chips on top. I know, VERY fattening but oh so very good.

I called home to remind Stacy of something and he was making the beds. What a guy!

Has anybody else ever gotten up at 3:30 a.m. just because their kid did not like what they were sleeping in? We had to change to a princess nightgown this a.m. BUT she did go right back to sleep............ *shrug*

Oh and a PSA - The three of you are not Miss America so you think you would work on keeping the ugly on the inside at bay. Not working.
19 comments:

Mmmm...mac and cheese....mmmmm. That's all I'll be thinking about the rest of the day now.

Anonymous

In our world, we call them "techno-tards."

Your PSAs kill me.

I can't believe she had to change her PJs. What a nut.

Cakes,
I sleep in my skin, try it its very comfortable. Oh wait, you said the kid was uncomfortable...never mind. And, damn it, you made me hungry at 9 am!

Anonymous

Mmmmm...homemade mac and cheese. All I have for lunch is a stupid lean cuisine. Great. Now I don't even want that.

Girl...do I have to log onto your blog like I used to have to do for SFG and fix crap?

And let's talk summer travel. Today is going to be a bumpy day at work and I need something to look forward to. :-)

ummm I am forbidden to mess with my compter.. The IT guy, said the next time I crash one he'll came find me and beat witha keyboard...I/O

So your dinner with my desserts....YUM!

I put bread crumbs on top of my mac n cheese sometimes. There is nothing better than your child telling you the meal you made is good. The highest of compliments!

Yes, I've had to get up and change clothes in the middle of the night before. Mostly he just ends up wanting his jammie bottoms off to sleep in his diaper.

I am a total tard. Don't take away my dipshit award for computer mistakes, ok? I cherish it.

Patti,

Um uh could you please come up here and make Gerbera and I your mac and cheese?

Onions and potato chips in mac&cheese. That's delightfully evil.
~S ;)

You might THINK you're techno-challenged, but let me tell you about my I.T. friend. An I.T. whiz who tried to send me an email but sent it to his wife instead.

He was cancelling our evening plans, but I never got the email, so I thought the plans were on. He thought I was retarded. But when he checked his 'sent' folder he discovered what he did. That hurt his ego.

Dixie- Oh that is debatable LOL

Jenie- It was so very good. Mmmmm

Pat- Dammit i'm labelled. A techno tard hehe...

Kami- You described her perfectly. A nut.

Seven- I sleep au' natural also. She doesn't but in the future it wouldn't surprise me!

Shell- Aww Lean Cuisine's are good sometimes. Honest. Well i'm open to suggestions!

I/O - Oh i'm sure they've said to themselves "THAT dumbass - again".

Katie- Your desserts get a double YUM! You go girl!

Wendy- Yep bread crumbs work too. I think it's the first time she's ever done it. Cept I microwave a mean hotdog but that doesn't count!

SFG- Can I be an honorary dipshit then?

Man- If I make it there, you got it for sure!

Shephard - It's goo-oo-ood!!!

Martini - Bwaa haaaa yeah I bet it did. Must be very careful with that "send" button!

TWO POUNDS of cheese?!

I'm sure it was yum, but let's face the facts here...

ANYTHING will taste good with TWO POUNDS of cheese on it! haha

I've never used chips on Mac & Cheese before (usually bread crumbs)... my mom used to crush Ruffles and top tuna casserole though... I still love that to this day.

That's one thing about being a guy. A pair of underwear and a T-Shirt (no "Brady Bunch" underwear in case someone rings the doorbell though)! :)

Ohh, I'd love to see the people you post PSAs on...I'm picturing the 3 Not-Miss-Americas though.

Oh man, I just came all over myself while reading about the macaroni. I could happily eat just that for the rest of my days.

Technology is for the birds.
I need a canary sometimes to start my putter.
Potato chips eh, hmmm I got to try that.

Have a nice day

PTwinkie - In my defense he and Maddie ate alot of cheese before it ever made it to the baking dish!
It was oh-so-good and yep I can see where chips would be good on a tuna casserole too. I heart casseroles!

Michael- Do Underoos count? hehe...

Sandra- I'm sure i'd get busted taking pics around the bank but it's tempting sometimes.

Chickie-Wow! Who knew mac n cheese had that kind of power! LOL

Walker- It really is g-o-o-d! You'll become a believer I promise