The Rules:
* Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
* Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
* Players should tag eight other people and notify them that they have been tagged.
My eight random facts
1) I sometimes think I am too hard on my daughter and too strict. She's only two years old but I have a FEAR of raising a sefl-entitled spoiled BRAT. I can't stand kids like that.
2) I secretly hate myself for being such a chicken and not doing the things I REALLY want to do. I blame others but it's really my own fault.
3) I sometimes want to do sneaky little things but just can't. My conscience gets me EVERY time.
4) If my compensation next month is not satisfactory to me I will be seeking a job in another area come October. All we've heard is how our group is the main group that has done such a good job in the transition from Milwaukee and now it's time to put the $ where the mouth is. We'll see.
5) It makes me so happy when I see friends happy with S/O's. There are two particular bloggers I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish would find "someone special". No i'm not telling who they are. *sticks tongue out*
6) Sometimes... just sometimes.... I fantasize what it would be like if we had a son but that is NOT gonna happen. I seriously think I would lose my mind if I had to go through all of the brouhaha associated with pregnancy, birth, infanthood and toddlerhood again.
7) If I could get a new car right now it would be a Chrysler 300 or a Dodge Charger. Anybody wanna donate one to me? My car is paid for and i'm really not feeling the car payment thing but i'd LOVE a sweet new ride. (who wouldn't?)
8) I used to be super close to my only brother but in the last three years he has become a person I do not even know. It makes me very, very sad. I miss you, Bubby.
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

I think if I would've had a kid, I'd be the strict one at Palace Peanut. But you know, I just bet you AREN'T too hard on her....you just FEEL that way!
I am RIGHT THERE WITH YOU on #2....and #3....;)
Can't blame you at all for #4....let them show some appreciation, right???
#5....do I know one of them?
#6....me too, girl.....me too!
If I could do #7 for you, I would!!! :)
#8 is sad....:(
Ah, 2.
Who doesn't?
Einstein's last words..."I wish I'd had more sex"....
Seems to me like you are doing a great job with Madison - she is loved and has healthy behavior boundaries, which is the best combination.
Your conscience is what makes you a good person...
If they don't give you the money you deserve, definitely look elswhere.
I wish you and Bubby could somehow become close again... I will send prayers that he goes back to being a person you know --
cyber-hugs !
Stacy PQ- Thanks Hon - you always know where i'm coming from and you do know one of them :)
Fish- So good to see you back!
Loving Annie- Thanks. I've tried but i'm not giving up on him.
I see a Dodge Charger for you, Patti. But they are SO expensive. If they were in a Fodors Travel booklet it would be rated: $$$$$! :)
Michael- A girl can hope!
"I sometimes want to do sneaky little things..."
Do tell...
I wanted another baby too....but I have learned I am a two kid parent.
You are a GREAT Mom! I feel ya on some of those. Damn conscience!
Have a GREAT weekend!
I love the Charger.
I want another baby and haven't given up hope yet. I need a little girl now.
Have a great weekend!
P Twinkie - Not telling!
tommiea- I am a one kid parent LOL
Cheeky- Have fun camping sweetie! I know y'all. The Cheeky family is so much fun!
Katie- me too - i'd love it more if I could get one for FREE!
Wendy- Yep I can see you with a little girl. Jayke would be an adorable big brother!
I am right ther with you on being sneaky. No matter how much I try, my face always gives me away. As far at #5....don't keep it all to yourself. Maybe if you tell us who it is we can help them find that someone special.
Caroline - Me too, I could never lie to my parents and on one rare occasion I did get away with hooking school I went and ratted myself out to my Dad. Damn conscience LOL
You know what I keep doing? I come here, read your post, start to comment, get distracted, forget what I was doing, and then leave without commenting! I've done that like three days in a row now! Grrr! lol
I love these "about me" memes. I like getting to know you!
So, no more babes for you, eh? I think Madison needs a playmate! lol j/k
And I completely understand about your brother. It's amazing how many twists and turns my relationships with my own siblings have taken over the years. Sometimes good, sometimes not.
I should stop before I write a book here. Have a great weekend!!
Jenie- I like getting to know you too and I never get tired of reading me~mes! Write on Sister, I love reading your comments!
Oh jesus...I have to come up with MORE crap about me? Pretty soon I'm just gonna have to reveal all those dark little secrets about myself and then no one will read me anymore. :-(
Carrie needs a boyfriend. BUT one that Nicole and I approve of.
I sometimes feel I'm too hard on my kids too. But, I don't want to raise brats either.
Never 2nd guess yourself on how you're raising your daughter. If you don't set boundaries and teach her how to be a compassionate, respectable, responsible person, who else will?? Keep up the good work!!
If the two bloggers are gals, fix them up with your hubby's friends. If they are guys, fix them up with your cousins. If they are a guy and a gal, fix them up with each other.
If you do this and it fails? Start a different blog. LOL.
Have a great weekend.
What a great list! I feel the same way as you on some of those. I think I'm the only person that drives a Charger that doesn't like it. It's a company car. I would never buy that car. I don't like it at all. So I vote for the other if you decide to take the plunge!
I don't think its being strick as much as being realistic.
A kid doesn't know limits and rules are what teaches them there are limits.
Have a nice day
Shell- Spill with the deep/dark secrets chick!
Tammy- Thank You! I knew i'd get an amen somewhere!
FW- the plunge will be taken eventually. Once I get something in my head ... LOL
Walker- Thank You! Great advice.
My neighbor across the street drives a Charger...it's her work car. We joke about her wearing Daisy Dukes and sliding across the hood of it.
If you knew her it would be funnier b/c she is the least likely on our street to be that kind of hot rod mama.
Post a Comment