Happy One Year Blog-A-Versary To ME!!!
(my kid at Chuck E Cheese on Sunday but i'm sure if she knew what a blog was she'd be celebrating!)

Wow I can't believe it's been a year since I began blogging. I can't even remember whose blog I visited first or what got me started. Weird. I've met SO many wonderful people in this past year (see my sidebar of links to meet a few). I hope to meet a few IRL as well. I know i'll get to meet Cheeky on one of her Charleston trips. It's just too close for me not too. There is also a chance being that I have family in Pennsylvania maybe i'll get to meet Gerbera Daisy or Maidink. I wish I could do a cross-country Blog tour and meet you all! I REALLY do.
Anyway I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of my blog friends and the people who lurk on my blog. You are all loved and valued more than I can say!
19 comments:

When in Dallas please stop by. I want iron your hair.

I liked your flat ironed hair by the way...I didn't get a chance to mention it before! I try to keep my hair blow dried straight...but I still have to use a flat iron.

Okay, now with that said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR BLOG ANNIVERSARY!!!

WOOHOOOO!!!! Happy Bloggerversary!!!!!!

I think you need to join us at blogger blowout in Houston this year......

Anonymous

Happy Blog-aversary! :)

Happy Blog Anniversary!!!!

Happy first anniversary. I love your blog and look forward to reading it each and every day. I still remember the first time you commented on my blog; it was when Ben first went missing. Thanks for all the laughs and the support. We heart you Patti.

The land of cheese and snow isn't that far from here....

Happy Blogoversary!

Happy Blogoversary!!!

Happy Blogiversary!!! I would LOVE to meet you too, Patti!!! If you're going to be up in Pennsy, why don't you let me know. We will set something up.

Happy 1 year! ( Lowe's was fun, try it sometime :) )

A BIG Congratulations To You! And many many more to come, my dear!

Happy Blogiversary!!! I love your PSA's, reading about Maddie and of course the FUGS...lol. You're a blast Patti...Thanks for sharing!!!

If yer ever up in the land of cheese again...when it's Warmer...and you're visiting Chicago--let me know! :-)

Happy Bloggerversary!!!!!!

Has it been that long.
You look so young and you one already.
Cheers to the next year. :)

Happy Blog Anniversary! :)

Happy Blogaversary! Woo hoo! You're an old timer now! ;)

Happy Bloggy Anniversary Patti, you are one of a kind!!

PS: Look at my friend Alie's post. She wasn't sure she should snap a photo of public fug, but she did purely because I said, "Patti would do it, if she were here.".

Anonymous

Happy one year anniversary

Happy Blog-A-Versary! Bet ya never imagined you do this for a year. I know I didn't.

Wilfred

No doubt, the chap is totally fair.
this site