
My little Gamecock was having her cake and eating it too last Saturday!
Can you tell i'm struggling with my post this morning?
Work is still the same, still waiting for the axe to fall. We know it is - just not sure on whose necks yet.
Lee I went by Bojangles this morning thanks to your recent post and got a chicken biscuit. It now resides in my trashcan. The chicken was ....limp. Not the crispy chicken-y good ness I am used to. Limp. The biscuit was pale, not the golden greasy goodness I am used to. I am very disappointed. :(
We are having Madison's two year portrait done tonight. Of course I will be sharing it with y'all. If i'm not in the loony bin that is. I still remember the hell we went through with the one year portrait but in all fairness she was dressed in a pink dress, tights, black patent leather shoes and a tiara. Tonight it's overalls and probably bare feet. Much more comfy in my opinion!
Hey it's almost FRIDAY!
I may not make it around to all blogs in the near future but please know I still love y'all and will visit when I can. Work is about the put the hammer down i'm afraid.*gulp*

LOL patti...that's a tragedy when your biscuit is limp and soggy...cute picture of Maddie...hopefully she's not wearing the QB's # ;)
p.s. the princess is in the works, I haven't forgotten, I'm just slow...
Good luck at the photographer's.
Sorry to hear about the limp soggy biscuit. There is nothing worse than to have your heart set on something and it does not meet expectations.
Good luck Cakes. Be positive as possible, sometimes changes are good things.
good luck sweetie
She's growning up!
Good luck today.
Angie
Get a new job. Blogging takes priority over paying bills and eating.
Good Luck with everything... job... photo session... and may your chicken never be limp again.
Hope the ax misses you!
lOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THE PORTRAIT! THOSE TOES ARE IN NEED OF SOME ATTENTION FUR SHUR.
iTS DETESTABLE WHEN MEMBERS OF YOUR WORK TEAM FEEL THEY NEED TO PUT YOU DOWN BEHIND YOUR BACK. a SIGN OF INSECURITY!!! gLAD YOU TAKE IT IN SUCH A CASUAL MANNER.
Remember change is always hard. If you look back in life, you'll see that most times, change causes us much angst before the fact, but when the situation shakes into place, the next pahse is often an improvement. No, not always, but often. Best of luck, whatever the direction of the hammer. And smile . . . it'll drive 'em crazy wondering what you know!!
I always have falling axes on my mind come this time of year. Only 46 more days till Halloween!
Nothing worse than a limp soggy biscuit! Ewww.
Maddie's a dollbaby :-) Every picture is adorable. I bet she'll be a cutie in her lil' overalls.
Keep your chin up...get through each day--one at a time. Have your plan B, and C in mind, just in case...but you may never need them :-) It's a scary time..but I have a feeling it'll be okay...
How Cute! But Patti-Cake: I must know: Did she let you do pigtails this morning! I'm still smiling over that one...and those white "Sally-Jane" shoes! YAY COOL BABY!!!!
What a cute picture. She is such a cutie.
You got something BAD from Bojangles???? Say it ain't so....
Post a Comment