Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's 70th birthday. I will be leaving at 2:00 to run errands and pick up her cake. We are having a surprise party for her with the whole family there. Should be fun! My Mom is a great lady, was always a good Mother and I heart her very much. She is a two-time breast cancer survivor and that means alot to me. Happy Happy Birthday Mom!
7 comments:

Happy Birthday Patti's Mom!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!

if she had a blog i could write her and wish her a happy birthday. i am glad to hear that she is a cancer survivor because so is my wife. have a nice time patti and i will talk with you when you return.

Awwww! Happy Birthday to your mom!!! How lovely that you're having a surprise party for her!!!

She sounds like a great lady! :)

Happy Birthday Patti's MoM
Don't be scaring her when you yell surprize the woman is 70 it doesn't mean she cant beat the crap out of you.
Have fun

Flowertown this weekend!?! Ugh I was supposed to be there this weekend too - but its postponed until Easter weekend.

Have fun and take a picture for me....I miss the azaleas!

Happy BDAY MOM!

Shelly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Patti's Mom, a fellow Aries!!