
This afternoon my babygirl Madison who will be 16 months old on Sunday goes back to her pediatric cardiologist. Last spring we discovered she had a heart murmur and she went to see Dr. Trant. He did an echocardiogram on her and she has some blockage that makes one side of her heart work harder than the other. They said if it did not get better on it's own there would have to be surgery at MUSC in Charleston. When she had her 12 month check up in October it seemed to be getting fainter but when she just had her 15 month check up it was just the opposite. To say I am worried is a gross understatement. BUT I guess I should just be thankful they are on top of things and if she needs surgery we will just deal with it. Please send some positive vibes, make a wish, say a prayer, whatever works best for you for Madison today. Thanks.

You bet I'm sending the most positive vibes I can...and a prayer too! :)
good thoughts for you and the baby patti...
Done. :)
My thoughts and prayers for you and Madison.
I am late getting around to this, but I will definitely be keeping you and your beautiful little girl in my prayers.
Post a Comment